ROBE COLLECTION & REHEARSAL DAY
Date: 11th October 2019 (Friday)
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Venue: Malaysia University of Science and Technology
(Robe Collection - 4C1, Rehearsal - 4A1)
Date: 12th October 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Venue: Setia City Convention Centre, Shah Alam
OCTOBER 12, 2019
Setia City Convention Centre, Shah Alam
ABOUT THE EVENT /
The graduate tracer study is an effort to study the performance of graduates in the job market upon completion of their study. The main objectives of the study include obtaining basic information on the status of graduates upon completion of the study, the employability of graduates in the job market together with their job status, types of employment, monthly income and employer’s information. In addition, this survey is also used to gather information on graduates’ perspectives of their academic program, facilities and the impact of teaching and learning process in your institution. As a continuous effort to improve the service quality of Malaysia University of Science and Technology and further enhance the national education system in general, it is necessary that we get the support, views and valuable feedback from you.
1. Wear the correct academic attire/robe and bring along these documents prior to Procession:
a. Graduands name slip
b. E-card invitation
c. Ensure that the stamped e-card invitation has been given to your guest
2. Follow the correct queue and follow the instructions given during the assembly
Seating time for graduates and guests will commence one hour prior to the official start time of each ceremony.
To ensure that the ceremony can start on time, graduates are requested to standby at the Green Hall, and guests are requested to be seated in the Hall at least 30 minutes before the ceremony start time. The doors will be closed after the ceremony has officially started; latecomers will not be allowed to enter the hall then.
During the ceremony, you should:
1. Come early to avoid traffic jam and parking problems. You are encouraged to carpool.
2. Have your meal before the Convocation ceremony. Only light refreshment will be provided before the ceremony. The Convocation ceremony will take approximately three (3) hours.
3. Ensure that you are wearing the correct academic attire/robe before joining the graduand procession to Convection Hall.
1. You are not allowed to bring cameras, flower bouquets, food, handbags etc into the Convocation Hall.
2. You are not allowed to move about in the Convocation Hall during the ceremony.
3. Please use the restroom before the ceremony begins to minimize disruptions during the ceremony.
4. In the case of an emergency, please seek assistance from the Officers on duty.
5. Children below the age of 12 are not allowed to enter the hall.
6. Graduands and guests are not allowed to leave the hall before the ceremony ends.
END OF CEREMONY
All graduates and guests are invited to have light refreshments at the foyer immediately after each ceremony.
ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT AND SCROLL COLLECTION
Graduand with no outstanding can collect their academic transcript and scroll after returning their academic attire/robe at the collection counter.
RETURNING ACADEMIC ATTIRES/ROBE PROCESS
Graduand needs to return their academic attire/robe after the end of the ceremony. Failure to do so will cause penalty/fine. Below is the process of returning academic attire/robe: